Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Signed doll

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Kiki6's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2005
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi all...I'm new to the board. Just got my first doll Felicity for my daughter (and Me). A co worker asked if I'm interested in a signed Felicity limited to 500 series. Anybody heard of such a doll? Thanks

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've heard they have them at the stores that are signed by Pleasant Rowland and cost $500, if that's what she means.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Some of the original four German-made dolls (Kirsten, Samantha, Molly, and Felicity) were signed in limited numbers by Pleasant Rowland. They are very valuable and often fetch really high prices on ebay.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Kiki6's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2005
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Thanks for the replys. WOW! I wanted the doll before and now I REALLY want her. I will let you know if I get her!! We love our new Felicity but she was our second choice. We wanted Nellie but she is backordered and would not be in on time for my daughter's birthday.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the board, Kiki! If you do get the doll, we'd love to see photos of it. I remember when signed dolls were offered a long time ago. Even back then they were exhorbitant.

    Julia

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Willkommen Kiki - nice meeting you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •